Thursday, December 24, 2009

America Stricken With a Spirit of STUPID





I cannot tell you how disgusted I am with the current leadership in Washington, D.C. The only explanation I have is that a huge case of STUPID has been applied to the dimwits who are in control of the Congress and the White House of the United States. This is not only for this Health Care DEBACLE, but for the asinine way in which President Obama has gone about trying to bring peace to the Middle East....his obvious contempt for Israel.....and sadistic enjoyment of dishonoring America and all she stands for.
HOWEVER, this Christmas I will celebrate and be thankful that JESUS is the King...and all pretenders to His thrown soon be tossed aside! My suggestion is to enjoy your Christmas and allow yourselves the great expectation that the King will appear in 2010, if not before!
Jimmy Root Jr

World News and Bible Prophecy

Monday's at 1:00 p.m. CST




Next scheduled talk show.....Monday, December 28th, 2009 at 1:00 p.m. CST


, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your comments. What you think matters.