Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Confessed Radical.....I AM

<-------Dudes a NUT...that is undeniable. Worse, he is a violent megalomaniac, ready to kill as many of his own people necessary to retain his dictatorship. Many say he will not last out the week. I am not so sure, but even if he does, Libya will not turn to democracy.
A wave of radicalism is sweeping Northern Africa and the Middle East. Shi'ite is battling Sunni. Jihad against Jihad. Radical against Radical. The enemies of Israel are fighting themselves. It is incredible to see.
That is why I believe it is time to stand up and declare, "I am a RADICAL!"
Really, I confess. I am a radical.
Car bombs and sticks of dynamite aside, I am a radical. I won't blow you up. I won't aim a rocket at you. I won't stab you, lie to you, or blow smoke in your face, but I AM a radical.
I follow no Imam, have no Mullah pulling me along by promises of virgins and paradise, and do not listen to the crazy Ayatollah's on religious television.
I follow a King, revealed to the world as a carpenter/itinerant preacher. He was known for his meekness and compassion. He healed and touched and blessed until he dropped, or rather, was tacked to a post and suspended between heaven and earth. He jumped down no well to hide from his enemies. Instead, he stood before the silent, quiet as a lamb to slaughter, and allowed them to humiliate, scourge, and crucify him. That was radical!
I'm a radical because He is a living radical. Risen from the dead! Alive! Seated on the throne awaiting the day when it will be time to say "ENOUGH" to man and his evil.
My radical King is coming soon....he's coming for those he has radically changed! It is written in the Book. It is true.
"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout of command, the voice of an archangel, and the trumpet call of God. And the dead radicals will rise first, and we radicals who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with him in the atmosphere, and so shall we ever be with the Lord."
I AM A RADICAL!
Are you?
The time to make a choice has arrived.

Jimmy Root Jr
Author: DISTANT THUNDER and the AWARD WINNING MAGOG RISING
Books One and Two of the Lightning Chronicles

$15 per Copy...SIGNED!
Buy several for the same shipping rate as ONE! Give them as gifts.
OR
Send a check to Jimmy Root Jr PO Box 112, Smithville, MO 64089
(add $5.00 for shipping)

MAGOG RISING
is the READERS FAVORITE 2010 National Writing Competition SILVER MEDALIST in the Christian Fiction Genre
ORDER NOW
Visit:
http://www.lightningchronicles.com/
Toll Free at 1866 909-2665
Or use the above address to send a check for $18.00 (includes shipping) and ask for Magog Rising...or get both books....SIGNED!
, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your comments. What you think matters.