Tuesday, November 24, 2009

ATTENTION: Radio Talk Show Starts November 30



For a few weeks now I have been informing you of my upcoming, live-streaming, Internet talk radio show. Though the process of launching production has taken a bit longer than I had expected, I can finally announce a date and a time.
World News and Bible Prophecy
on Global Talk Radio
Hosted by Jimmy Root Jr
Streaming LIVE - Monday, November 30, 2009
1:00 p.m. CST
I will be joined by my sidekick....Michael Neff....and from time to time the show will feature special guests. The purpose of the show is shine the light of the Word of God on current world events, particularly in regards to the Middle East. We will be talking prophecy. But it will be more than that. My goal is to offer hope in the midst of a world quickly going mad. People are in fear. Everyone is asking what is about to happen next. Well, the Word of God has the answer, and we want to share it.
World News and Bible Prophecy will not feature preaching. In fact, the last thing I want to do is sound preachy. (No Radio Evangelist here!) Rather, the talk show will orbit around a continuing conversation, probably with a cup of coffee in one hand and the Bible in the other. Listeners will be able to send their questions by email, and the possibility exists to eventually take live call-in questions. However, I want to get a grip on doing the show live before allowing any sudden twists or turns. There will be humor, opinion, and plenty of challenges to the culture.
You will be able to listen live......or listen later. Each show will be archived both on my Global Talk Radio page and by link from my blog and website. Here is the URL.
EMAIL to send in questions: jimmyrootjr@gmail.com
I encourage you to pray for the show. These are days of great peril, but they are also days of great awakening. People are becoming open to the Truth. Pray for open doors to hearts as World News and Bible Prophecy will be available around the world through the wonders of the Internet. What an opportunity!
One thing I will not be doing is raising money through the show. Financial support will not even be mentioned. But if you would like to take part in supporting this weekly talk show your gifts would be received with gratitude. Should the Lord lead you to give, send a check to:
Family Worship Center
PO Box 347
Smithville, MO 64089
(Mark your memo to RADIO SHOW)
or........you can go to www.jimmyrootonline.com and donate by using PayPal. Thanks so much.
Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your comments. What you think matters.